N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Kyla

I love Twilight (The whole series but mostly Twilight!) because I just have a THING for vampires: They are hot, strong, fast, and some have cool talents. I llike any books that are about `mythical' creatures because I KNOW they are all out there somewhere, they are just hiding good. Vampires paired with a a girl that is clumsy and throw romance and mystery and action into it, that makes a good book. I like the first book in this series the most because it is all new and you don't know what this interesting hot guy IS. And then when the romance starts, it is all new and they haven't been together long so it is interesting to see the way it plays out. There are a lot of Twilight Haters out there but I think that most of them didn't even give the series a chance because of the popularity of it. Haters or not, I love this book and would reccemend it to ANYONE, even Twilight Haters.
~Kyla  : )
P.S. I didn't mean to put this same review on another book with the same title, I wasn't sure which was which. So please excuse that mistake. This is the book I wanted it on. (I think!)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account