N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Crimin

Here I am - finally succumbing to reviewing Twilight. . .

Mrs. Meyer. What. Have. You. Done?  The worlds gone utterly bonkers from the charm of your books - and frankly, Im sick of all the thirteen-year-old girls shrieking that theyve loved Twilight (read as: Edward) since the publication date.

Poppycock!  I remember when I first got Twilight:  I was in books-a-million, attending a sale, and the cover caught my eye.  The back made it seem like a good read (which, dont get me wrong - Twilight was amazing!) and so I bought it.  This was in 2006, I think.  Maybe 2005 (I cant remember - but I know it was before all the hype began).  It only really became popular in the last two years, after Eclipse was released (I know because thats when I settled down and read Twilight - then order New Moon and the newly released Eclipse) and thats when chaos broke lose.

Okay - ranting aside - Twilight is a beautiful novel and well worth the time to read it.  The writing style isnt too grand, but that doesnt really matter.  The plot and the characters are lovely - if you can look past all of the boys acting like weird stalkers around Bella and if you can stomach Edwards fierce protectiveness.

I recommended this book to many - some who hated it and some who loved it.  I suggest that if youre a lover of romance novels with a kiss of paranormal activity, like I am, than pick this up.  That goes without saying, though, that youve probably heard about Twilight till you developed a nasty qualm in the pit of your stomach. . .

But, hey, you chose to read this review, didnt you?

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account