N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by OIKZ

If I write another review on these ridiculously popular series, I will honestly burn these books out. That was only a joke that had a very deep meaning to it. So I wasn't exactly sure if I was a fan of any related vampiristic urabn/supernatural fantasy books out there, because it's not really the best combination of the two, but it was... well, pretty large, in terms of the pages, which determines the volume of the book. I remember I stepped in the school library and started to look for something new and less historical, so I realized that there were new releases which were displayed on the top shelves of each book case. So I picked each book up to take a glimpse of what the novel is mainly about. When I came across a black cover with hands holding a red apple, the first image that came to my overactive mind was wolves and other creatures. When there is romantic twist in the storyline of any novel, you must atleast try to look through the pages, it's rudimentary and imperative. So finally I finished reading the first novel of the saga in about 2-3 days and I was totally aligned with the description of each major and minor characte. So again, it was very important for me to read the rest of the books. You may come across very slow and repetitive scenes in the book, but that's the way it's structured. Have fun reading them, I know I did.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account