N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by E.M. Woods

Okay....before making this review, I made an attempt to count all of the Twilight reviews but gave up at ten.

Bella Swan, smart, pretty, her blood smells delicious? After moving to Forks, Washington(a real town, cool right?) Isabella Swan quickly finds herself in love with handsome Edward Cullen. Who just so happens to be a vampire!

Before moving on, it almost felt as if Eddie liked Bella because she smelled good, and Bella liked Edward because he was cute. Sweeties, that is not REAL love.

The closer Bella and Edward get, the more danger Bella's life is close to. She is willing to put her life on the line for the man of her dreams and Edward finds himself protecting her from any harm, though harm was soon on its way.

- Vampires gone clean.

5 things I liked/ loved about this book:

- Edward Cullen, what girl doesn't like him? Don't answer that you Teaam Jacob-ers people, whatever it is!

-The umm...natural love Bella and Edward share for eachother.

-All of the exciting lovey- dovey scenes Stephanie seemed to provide us with.

- The cover.

- Alice Cullen.

5 things I didn't like/ HATED about this book:

- The REAL plot didn't come until like beyond page 250.

- Edward's charming beauty is described WAY too many times. Bella, he's cute, we got it after the like fifth time!

- Rosalie.

- I can't name a fourth, move on to the fifth please.

- It's too hard naming FIVE things you don't like about a rare book such as Twilight.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account