N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Julie

I love this book. Before I read it, I only stuck to fantasy and science fiction books. I wouldn't have even thought about reading a book like this, I though it would bore me, but I was way off! I won this book in a giveaway and I read it the next day. At first, I though 'this book is ok, not bad.' As I kept reading and reading, it got better and better. I could say this is one of my favorite books! It has just the right amount of sorrow and cheer. This book kept me wanting to read it every minute of the day, to know what would happen next. I finished it in a couple days, and I was amazed! I could relate to the characters and I became emotionally intertwined in this book. When the characters were happy, I was happy. When they were said, I was sad. I like when I can relate and feel what the characters are going through. It makes the book so much better. This book started out with a cute love relationship and faded into a sad love story. Anna had to deal with the loss of her boyfriend, and she kept the secret from her friend. I would totally recommend this book to anyone! It was an awesome read, it deserves a 5 star rating!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account