Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
TRUE STORM is the final book in the True Born Series. With Margot back home with Lucy, Nolan Storm believes they should go back and finish school because it's important to graduate. As their guardian, they have to do as he says. It's hard to return to mundane life of school when both of them are so different now after what they've been through. The Watchers are still out there somewhere, so they'll have to watch their back.

Lucy also faces three men who seek her hand. Alastair, Storm, and Jared. Jared is so hot and cold, but Lucy can't help the way she feels for him. She only wishes that he'd make up his mind about her. With the truth of Margot and Lucy revealed and all that's happened, Margot isn't herself. She pushes Lucy away and won't tell her what's happened. Even with three guys wanting her attention, Lucy still feels alone without the conversations with her sister.

TRUE STORM answers any lingering questions I've had. It ties everything together and we finally learn what their parents have been up to. I was a little upset about Alastair's character because I liked him so much in the last one. The romance still isn't there as much, but the action, betrayal, and secrets are. I absolutely love the secret language between Margot and Lucy. It was great to see them back together again even though both, especially Margot, are mentally scarred.

Final Verdict: This series has been full of so many secrets and information on genetics that I liked to see it all come together in this last book. I would recommend this to fans of drama, politics, post-apocalyptic times, and mutations in genetics (like X-Men).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account