Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
So, we return to the world of the Trylle. Wendy has just returned back into the "normal" world with Rhys, to introduce him to her brother. Of course, Finn and another guy show up to try and tow her back to the Trylle. Of course, she resists and then she gets kidnapped. She discovers a lot more in this book about her family and about the Trylle and the Vittra in general.

I think I liked Torn better than Switched. The plot just engaged me a bit more and I found the love interest a lot more... interesting.

Finn was such an idiot in this book, so rude. He was like all those other jerks in those other books who might have a pretty face but are just so cold and have no emotions. I think he deserved to be left by Wendy, but of course she can't let him go yet. I think she should be with Loki, he seems much sweeter. I still liked Finn but not as much as in the first book. In this book we got to meet his family, which was good.

Wendy was good in this book but not as rebellious as before. She kind of accepts her duty as Princess/Queen. I liked her rebellious spirit, but I can understand why she made the choices she did. (Wow that revelation about Tove was shocking)

I definitely recommend this book to fans of Switched. I can't wait to read Ascend!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account