Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved Torn better than Switched. I found the plot a lot better than the last book and it was written better, probably because Amanda Hocking had more practice writing books. The writing was good but the One day: Three Ways should of been in the view point of each person it was about, so you could feel more of their emotions.

Finn was such a idiot in this book as he was rude to Wendy so deserved that Wendy fell in love with Loki. I still like Finn but he is not as appealing as before. In Torn you got to meet his family and see his home, which gave more insight into his past. As well you got to put a name to a face because you got to learn more about Thomas, Finn's father. I liked Finn's sister, she seemed like she had a rebellious little soul, which I like a lot about characters.

Wendy was just as good but some of her spirit had died. She still had some fight left in her but she didn't fight for her freedom as much, she just accepted what had happened with Tove and her. Since the book was written in her view you got to know some of the reasons why but I still liked her better in the first book.

This is an excellent read and I cannot wait to read Ascend.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account