Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I ended up finishing it in one night. I was immediately in love with this book. To all the boys I’ve loved before has got to be one of the cutest, most adorable book that I have ever read. Jenny Han really makes you connect with the characters in this book. When I was reading it I kept thinking ” Wow! I’m just like Laura Jean” or at another time one of the characters would reminded me of one of my sisters which made the book a little bit more special to me. Laura Jean is such a realistic and relate able character that everyone would want to be her friend with. I mean who else would write a letter to a boy they love? This book to me feels like a rarity in the YA genre because there are hardly any with a character that comes from a loving family. Laura Jean cares deeply about her family and they are an integral part of the book which just gives me all of the feels. The boys were nice and thank god none of them are “dark, brooding and mysterious” they were just normal like most people are. I think that Laura Jeans relationship with Peter Kavinsky is just perfect I could not love it anymore than I already do. Peter is also the best book boyfriends EVER!!! When I wasn’t laughing out loud I was in awe of how adorable this book is. I could talk about To all the boys I’ve loved before all day long but, I think that it would be better if you just read it because I wouldn’t want to spoil it for anyone. Overall, To all the boys I’ve loved before is really just one of those special books that you just can’t help but love and I would recommend this to everyone. Also I need P.S. I Still Love You right NOW!!!!!.

My favorite quote;

“Oh, I used to lie all the time as a kid.” I didn’t think of it as lying, though. I thought of it as playing make-believe. I told Kitty she was adopted and her real family was in a traveling circus. It’s why she took up gymnastics.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account