Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
If what I’ve heard is true, than this book started out as a self published novel; I thank you so much for doing that! Some authors would have let it sit, or fade into the background. But this thing was amazing—and I’m so happy you decided to put it into the world regardless.

What makes this story stand out is the mythology behind it. Many stories are based off of mythology, or at least influenced by it but this used Indian Mythology. It was so interesting looking at the stories and beliefs of another culture, and watching how it influenced the story.

The main character Kelsey Hayes is a very nice character. I loved watching her point of view and reactions to everything that was going on. She’s a very strong young woman and a very pleasant character.

The character Ren—the tiger to the Tiger’s Curse—is also very interesting to watch. I love watching how the curse affected him through his life, and how he views life because of it. It’s something different—in the best way possible.

I would highly recommend this book; it’s a very refreshing take on mythological based fiction, and isn’t something you see very often. To put it simply—it’s beautiful.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account