Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Never in my life would I have thought that Peter Pan could be a dick.
But for a short time, I really wanted to smack him across the head.

This book is gorgeous. Crafted perfectly with the right mix of magic and suspense, I fell in love with Tiger Lily and her life on Neverland island.

Narrated by frikin Tinkerbell! COME ON! Nothing is better than that!
She has the best inner thoughts and I found myself grinning at more than one of her inner dialogues.

Pine Sap is adorable.

I want to adopt every one of the Lost Boys.

Peter.
Oh, dear Peter. He was so charming, but I like men, not boys, and I could only laugh at his playfulness and pretend that eventually he would grown up. (and he does, somewhat. In the cutest way.)

Ahem, Wendy. No, ma'am. Ill never look at her the same.

I loved to see the pirates story. AWESOME.

It's the writing that takes the cake. Let me show you:

“Sometimes I think that maybe we are just stories. Like we may as well just be words on a page, because we're only what we've done and what we are going to do.”

“It turned out that my curiosity did not outweigh my courage after all. Sometimes love means not being able to bear seeing the one you love the way they are, when they're not what you hoped for.”

“To love someone was not what she had expected. It was like falling from somewhere high up and breaking in half, and only one person having the secret to the puzzle of putting her back together.”

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
June 27, 2013
I loved Tinkerbell since I was a little girl, this book is going to my to-read list
1 results - showing 1 - 1