Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
In Bumped, Melody and Harmony, identical twins who didn't realize that the other existed, found each other, both introduced into different worlds on the same planet. Then one gets a great deal to get bumped with a famous model, but the other answers the call. One mistake finishes Bumped, and then that mistake is now coming into play in Thumped, nearly nine months after.

I really didn't understand the meaning of Melody faking her pregnancy. It just made it difficult, to be able to get out of the problem that they got themselves into. But deeper into the book, as the mission is revealed to the reader, you begin to realize how smart they have been. I thought that this was such a clever thing done by Megan MacCafferty. I really hope that she uses this talent in future books she will hopefully write.

I still think that it is an issue with Zen and Melody's love. Because they grew up in a world where intercourse was encouraged, they probably didn't realize that it isn't all about sex. But the author did, and she should of changed the relationship so it was more real, if you know what I mean.

I think that Thumped was an amazing book, that is truly eye-opening to what some people deal with now, and may in the future. I really hope that in the near-future, that Megan MacCafferty writes another book, whether it is about this or something else, she is a brilliant writer.
Good Points
-I love how Melody, Harmony and friends questioned whether breeding teenage girls was right. It really proves that doing one thing can change everything.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account