Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Throne of Glass is the epic and action-packed beginning of a greatly unique story about the amazing, strong character, Celaena Sardothien. For those who haven't read The Assassin's Blade, I really must say that you should read that first to get the background information and the introduction to the new world Ms. Maas has given us the pleasure of knowing.

Newly introduced characters and a new task for the greatest assassin await us in the first book of the Throne of Glass series. This brings forth questions and even more mystery to the main character's personality and life itself. From the beginning, even us readers know very little of the assassin and where she came from -- how exactly did she become the greatest assassin we know and love? Where did she even come from? These questions return upon delving into this book while new questions rise as more is revealed.

If I had to choose my favorite love interest in this book, it'd have to be Dorian. Of course it'd be hard for our lovely main character to trust him through his lineage, but once you get to know him, he's amazing. As for Chaol, well, he's a different story, but I'm looking forward to re-reading Crown of Midnight to see a bit more of the trio in action. Aside from Celaena, my favorite character is Nehemia. Goodness, she was brilliant and believable.

Everything about this book was wonderful and seeing a whole different side of the great assassin was a huge plus. Seeing that light inside of her was a good way to see that not everyone is as coldhearted as we think... even the "bloodthirsty" Celaena Sardothien. On to Crown of Midnight.

Excuse me while I continue to fangirl.
Good Points
- EVERYTHING!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account