N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Amanda

I love this book! It is very interesting! This Lullaby is a story about a woman between high school and college. She is in a wild and crazy group of girlfriends including Chloe and Lissa. Their schedule usually consists of clubbing, partying, and drinking at The Spot. They aren't any different from other girls that age. All of them date, but Remy Starr, the main character, gets rid of the guys. She dumps them quickly. That is very close to her mother, by the way...

Remy's mother is a romance novelist and has been married numerous times. Remy must plan the current wedding to Don Davis of the motor facility. Of course she has all the information from the other weddings, but must check in with Don periodically for a budget. On one of her visit, as she departs, she meets a clumsy guy named Dexter. He is pretty forward, but Remy tries to kill him off with her inner "bad-girl." She really doesn't know what is coming.

At the club, Bendo, that night, the girls meet up for some fun. Dexter is in the band that is playing at the moment and meanders over to Remy eventually. Somehow, with all her dislike towards him and chance, they become a couple. His house is a mess, she helps the band out, she cleans his dog, invites him to a barbeque, and plenty more. But soon, something happens to Remy and Dexter and they split up. Will they be able to get back together again? Think about this: Will Ms. Starr stay with Don? Will the band go beyond Bendo? This Lullaby will explain everything.

This Lullaby is a realistic novel about teen life and love. Many teen girls will enjoy it. I did. I loved how Remy denied her feelings towards Dexter and the crazy band home. If you liked this book, you should watch How to Deal on the big screen which is based upon the other Sarah Dessen books, That Summer and Someone Like You.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 04, 2013
I think that every contemporary romance fan out there ought to read Sarahs books. They are amazin
1 results - showing 1 - 1