N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by safia

Remy, who is 18 and ready to go to college, has a rule about relationships. Ditch them when it gets ready to be serious and involving long term commitment. She's seen her mother, on her fifth marriage, failing at love. And her father, who she's never met, has a song 'This Lullaby' saying that he knows he has let her down. So Remy is a skeptic about love. She skips from guy to guy never stopping to love or have a boyfriend for long. Until Dexter.

He's not like any other guy she's dated. He breaks all of her rules and manages into Remy's heart. He's also in a band...

Sarah Dessen is a great author. After loving her other books, i had really high expectations for 'This Lullaby'. And i say it wasn't as good as her other books. The beginning didn't really captivate my attention, though i gradually began to love the characters and fall into Dessen's mesmerizing trance.

A tough girl, a hot guy in a band, and a few heartbreaking scenes. A good novel to read and several lessons on love to be learned.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account