N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by katherine

This Lullaby is a GREAT book. I've heard that Sarah Dessen is one of the greatest writers of our generation, but didn't believe it. Until now. I just finished reading this book, and wow she really knows how to relate to all her young adult readers.
This Lullaby is about a teenage girl, Remy, who just graduated high school. During the duration of the three months before she begins college, she deals with: her mothers new marriage to husband number five,  hanging out with her friends before they all start their new lives, and with boys.
Usually, Remy has the upper hand in her relationships. She's the who always does the dumping. Tough that changes when she meets Dexter. He's messy, clumsy, and he's a musician. These are all things that she doesn't like in guys. The only problem is that she can't seem to end things with him. There's just something about him that gets to her.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to read the book to find out the outcome. I recommend that you read this book. Join Remy going through the challenges of her mothers relationship while trying to understand what is happening to her. This is a great book. You will not be disappointed.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account