Review Detail

4.2 7
Young Adult Fiction 385
If Fate Sent You An E-mail Would You Answer?
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This Is What Happy Looks Likeis about an accidental encounter between a teenage girl from the middle-of-nowhere, and a boy from the middle-of-everything. Ellie receives an e-mail from the famous actor (let's call him the Robert Pattinson of the book) by accident and they strike up a conversation in which they both feel connected. Graham Larkin has never been able to have a normal relationship ever since his life has changed into this (horrible) wonderful Hollywood life. And now that fate has steeped in he has a chance.

I really love the cover, the synopsis, and Jennifer E. Smith. If you haven't checked out her other book, "The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight" then I strongly suggest you come out from under the rock you've been living under. I received this book today, and I finished it today. I know, my life is interesting (sad) and I'm kind of obsessed with reading (a complete nerd). I absolutely fell in love with this book. I hope Jennifer E. Smith continues to write more books with titles like this one, interesting story line like this one, and awesome (strange) characters like this one.

If Fate sent you an e-mail would you answer?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account