Review Detail

Kids Fiction 230
Silly Dinosaur Fun
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

One day, a little boy meets a new friend who isn't an ordinary creature. It's not a dinosaur either even though it looks like one. Instead, it's all kinds of fun packed into one thing. There's so much the boy and the "NOT" dinosaur can do together, so they aren't bored for even a moment. He's very versatile and you never know what's coming next.

THIS IS NOT A DINOSAUR is a silly story that is perfect for children who love dinosaurs and stories about friendship. The illustrations are bright and bold with colors that pop off the page. They match the humor of the text too and makes dinosaurs even more appealing, even though it "isn't" a dinosaur. I love the concept that it's a "-saurus" with fun activities filling the space instead of a dinosaur name. It's a fun twist to this widely loved creature.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to children aged four and up who like dinosaurs and funny stories that will bring a smile to their face. Every page is packed with humor and I love how the illustrations are as entertaining as the text.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account