N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
MY OPINION
This is such an overly hyped book. Everyone is giving this book 5 glowing stars. And then there is me, giving this book a measly 3.7 stars.

The main reason as to why I didn't enjoy this book as much as everyone else is this: THE HYPE.
I was expecting a book that would be awesome beyond awesome, blow my mind, knock my socks off, and basically be amazing. That is to say, I had extremely high expectations for this book. These high expectations made me dislike the book. When the book was just great but didn't knock my socks off, I was disappointed and that disappointment grew into dislike and sometimes even boredom.
I am not saying that I didn't like this book, I actually enjoyed it, but not as much as I was expecting.
The story was great, the world-building was amazing, I liked the romance, I liked the book! Sure, the pacing was slow throughout half of the book, but the pacing picked up.
So, yes, I did enjoy the book, just not as much as I thought I would.

IN CONCLUSION
Due to the hype, I was expecting to read the best book of all time, but while I liked this book, I was disappointed to see that I didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else.
Yes, this is a great book, but please don't have extremely high expectations on the book because it will ruin the experience
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account