Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I like the book cover! The book has its own way of telling some rules are better kept unwritten.
Good Points
Sarah and Brianna have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Things turn out differently between them, and they both fall for the same guy: Ryan. I didn’t care for Ryan at first because I thought he’s just another plain male character. However, I’m glad to know him better throughout the book. He’s definitely one of the characters to pay close attention to.

Sarah is the character I like most, not because I pity her or anything. She’s the only character I really relate to, and I feel like I’m with her all the time. What hurts her also hurts me because she’s been struggling to indulge her feelings toward Ryan in front of Brianna. Sarah doesn’t want to hurt her, and yet at the same time, can’t seem to get over the one boy they’ve both been wanting.

The Unwritten Rule is the kind of book I would start reading when I feel empty and alone. It’s definitely a perfect book for those who are looking for a light read about friendship, love, and a little bit of everything. Elizabeth Scott sure knows how to capture a teenage girl’s heart. She has created such unforgettable characters immediate makes me want to live in their world instead of mine.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account