N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Stacey

Everyone knows the unwritten rule: You don't like your best friend's boyfriend.

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect except for two things: Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants is to hurt her best friend. But when she's thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens. It's wonderful...and awful.

Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more.

My review

I liked this book it was a quick read but it did get me out of my reading slump, Brianna what can I say but she was one of those girl who like to hurt people to make her feel better about herself. Sarah she kind of annoyed me, I loved her for finally going after what she wanted but I would have felt better if she had stood up for herself a long time ago, I felt that brianna knew that sarah liked Ryan but she didn't want to see anyone happy because she wasn't happy. Other then that I enjoyed the book, I loved Sarah's parents, I wished they were my parents. There weren't any LOL in this book but it's a great read. I think that this book could be read by High School and forward.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account