Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Rinn Jacobs killed her Grandmother.
Well, she didn't exactly kill her...
but she was the one who accidentally knocked over the lamp that caused the fire.
she was the one that her grandma was trying to save, even though she wasn't in the house.
And she was the one who didn't help her or even get help.

After an attempt at suicide, Rinn and her mother move to a small town in Ohio for a fresh new start.
But everything is not all happy and dandy.
About 20 years ago a girl named Annaliese drowned in the high school's swimming pool. The pool has since closed down but there are rumors that Annaliese never left and haunts the school...
Add the fact that Annaliese's grandma committed suicide after the death of her granddaughter by hanging herself, and guess where she hang herself...
In Rinn's new house of course!
When strange things begin to happen to the students and the school (including deaths!), Rinn begins to wonder if the rumor is true and that Annaliese is haunting the school.
But who would believe the crazy girl?
Even more, what if this is all an hallucination?
What if she's going crazy again?

First off, let me say this...
I LOVE GHOST STORIES!!!
I have no idea why I love ghost stories (since I have a fear of dead things and practically everything else) but I find them so interesting!!
And that is precisely why I loved this book!
It had the creepiness that I adore in ghost stories!! XD
Yes, I must say that it took awhile for me to get into the book and even longer for the ghostie stuff to come in but...
All in all, in was worth it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account