Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Survivors is a spectacular debut from Amanda Havard. Despite it's slower start, the book makes a full turn around and had me absolutely falling in love. This is a must read.

I really enjoyed this book. The plot was quite cool. The first 30 or so pages were slower, and after that it picked up and I barely put it down until the last page. I loved the path Sadie took, and found myself unable to guess exactly what would happen next or where it would go.

I really enjoyed the characters in The Survivors. Particularly Cole and Ginny - they were my 2 favorites. Sadie was a great narrator, I really enjoyed her voice and thought she was a great character. Sadie goes between 2 guys, and sorry other guy, but I am 100% Team Cole!

I really enjoyed the originality and variety of paranormals in the book. The survivors was just such a unique idea, and I really enjoyed that freshness. As the book went along, readers and Sadie cross paths with other paranormal creatures, and they were all more along the lines of creatures off the beaten track of paranormals.

The ending was absolutely epic. The build up to it has me on the edge of my seat. I think it's safe to say that I am very excited for book 2. I am really curious to see where Havard will take the story after where it was left off.

I absolutely loved this book. I am now beginning my impatient countdown until book 2 is released next year. It is a stunning debut that will be sure to captivate readers. It's a book you will be quite sorry to miss.
Good Points
I loved the originality to the plot. I loved the characters and the quick pace to the plot!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account