N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by LJK

By now, everyone has seen the commercials about the movie, and even before that many of us had heard about this book. Could it live up to the hype? Yes, it can. In fact, this book is even better than I thought it would be.

Four friends, bonded since birth yet very different in personality and looks, find a pair of used blue jeans that magically fit each of them perfectly. Since they're about to spend their first summer apart, they make a pact to send the jeans back and forth amongst the four of them. This setup could easily backfire but it doesn't, and instead of being a distraction, the jeans serve to remind each girl of the friends that she has pulling for her from far away.

The individular storylines are each excellent, some funny, all moving, and I found myself moved to tears more than once. Tears, in fact, were streaming down my face, and I yet I loved it, because growing up definitely has moments like this. This really is a magical book, and teen girls are right on to like it as much as they do.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account