Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Yep this was one of the first books to truly throw me through a loop. The book fixes everything that the first one lacked the beginning is anything but slow. They bring in what is the equivalent to talking Zombies called Cranks and literally in the first couple of chapters they take away a big main character and quickly throw someone else at you. Also in the first book they manage to build a bond between the characters and the readers well in this book all of that love you have for some characters get thrown out the window. There is a point in this book when I started to scream at it. But this book is so great with character development during the actually "trials" your going to meet two people Brenda and George and even though they come in during around the half way mark your going to love them. Also the writing style was a perfect match for the book you feel like your everywhere when your only apart of Thomas's perceptive. Now warning parts of this book is DARK anyone younger than 13 better beware but if you love a great read where you feel like your part of the book and you love to learn about the characters in more ways than you expected than I honestly I believe you should get this book. Also I forgot to add this, this book gives you A LOT of questions that about only half get answered so yeah there are some answers left on the table but hey that's why there's a third book and a prequel
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account