Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Arjun travels to his homeland to try to find something to save Odette from dying the final death. He'll do whatever it takes to save the people he cares about. Pippa will also do anything for her friends, including risking her life by following Arjin into the fae world to find Celine. Pippa just wants to make sure she's okay, but finds herself in more trouble than she bargains for.

Wrapped up in fae customs, Pippa becomes engaged to Arjun, even though she's supposed to wed Phoebus. Arjun wants to make sure Pippa gets out of there alive because she's always been someone special to him, but he isn't certain why. He will face his mom and everyone else to do the right thing. Both Pippa and Arjun are loyal which makes they mold well together.

While Pippa and Arjun tiptoe around the fae courts, Celine and Bastien are walking on eggshells of their own. Celine has just been reunited with her mother and Bastien has left his friends in a time where they need him. The guilt about Odette builds up in Bastien and he doesn't trust Celine's mom. The rising tensions cause Celine and Bastien to bicker more and more.

In the first two books of the series, there's more of a focus on vampires and Celine and Bastien. In THE RIGHTEOUS, we get to witness the fae world and some of their politics. This was fascinating and I love Arjun and Pippa together. The two make a fearsome duo, like Celine and Bastien. The alternating POVs keeps things moving at a fast pace, and while this one follows Pippa and Arjun the most, we also catch glimpses of Celine and Bastien. This was an intriguing third to the series and has left me craving the fourth.

After listening to the audiobook version, I have to say the narrator has an alluring voice that holds your interest the whole time. I love how each character has their own unique sound so you always know who's talking.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to fans of vampires, fae, and other supernatural creatures. THE RIGHTEOUS is a paranormal romance with a dash of fantasy that highlights the fae and their politics and is the third in the Beautiful Series. The whole series comes highly recommend from me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account