Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What a great way to start of 2015! Action packed and intense plot lines make Red Queen a really enjoyable read.

What I liked best:
Victoria Aveyard is masterful at world building. From the very first pages, I felt completely enveloped by this world. Yes, there are some familiar elements to the characters and plot; mystery and intrigue, royal families, forbidden love, inequality and the revolution! But it is this familiarity that makes this story so easy to get lost in. I didn't want to leave. I could not put this book down while reading it. The pacing was perfect! a

Part fantasy meets the X-Men this book is was right up my alley. There is a good balance between the mystery,the action,and the romance, without one over[powering too much of the other.

The one thing that left me wanting? I wanted to read more! This hopefully will turn out to be an awesome new YA series!

An awesome debut novel- I cannot wait to read more! Whether you're a fan of Dystopian, Science Fiction, or Fantasy, there's definitely something here for you to enjoy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account