Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
So I had heard really good thigs about this book and have been meaning to read it for a while. When I first started it, I was instantly intrigued, partly because it was so different than other paranormal books I have read recently. One of the things that I really liked was that the main character, Blue, at this point, kind of doesn't even actually have a supernatural ability (other than as a conductor for others abilities). Getting to know each of the Raven Boys and a little about their backgrounds was really interesting to me. In my mind, I pictured them as some of the boys from One Direction...I dont know why! The intertwining of mythological-like aspects with the Ley Line and Glendowr was an exciting turn as well. Having the teacher, Whelk be close to the other boys (and Blue's) age was a good plot point. Too often the adults in the book are too old and cant connect with the younger characters. Also, finding out the "twist" in the book was worth the wait. All in all, the book certainly had some slow points, but they were few and far between and very short. I would recommend this book because of the plot twist and the fact that it was a different sort of paranormal, which I am always looking for.
Good Points
I loved that it was different than other paranormal books out there.
I really liked each and every character.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account