N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by trixie

The Princess Diaries is about Amilia Thermopolis, Princess of Genovia, the only catch is that she doesn't know that yet. All her life, she's lived in the Village in New York City, with her mom and only visited her dad and grandmere during the summer. She's very unpopular, failing algebra, 5ft9in, and flat-chested, so the last thing she expects she'll ever be is a princess. When her dad finds out he can no longer bare children, him and amelia's mom are forced to tell Mia that's she's next in line for the thron of Genovia. Now, along with trying to deal with the fact that her mom is dating her algebra teacher, she has to go to princess lessons with her not-so-loving grandmere. Mia is not excited. When she thinks nothing else could go wrong, she wakes up one morning to find her picture on the cover of the Post. OH NO!

I enjoyed reading this book, but not as much as i thought i would. It just didn't attract me as much as the movie(which is completely different from the book). I would recommend it to all Meg Cabot fans and fans of the Princess Diary Movie.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account