Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Power of Six, a amazing sequel to the stunning I Am Number Four, which is very difficult to explain the wonderful story in words. This book is not just about Four any more, also written in the view point of Marina (Number Seven). She lives in a convent with an orphanage for girls, in Spain. Her Cepan is trying to forget all about Lorien and has become a nun. Marina is alone. But then she reads about John Smith, who is believed to be a terrorist. She feels that John is a member of the Garde like herself and she feels the need to communicate with him.

John Smith (Number Four), has escaped the clutches of the enemy and has become a wanted criminal with a price on his head. He has teamed up with Six and his friend from Paradise, Sam. They are to train themselves, find Six's chest and locate all the other numbers before the enemies realises that the charm has been broken.

This book has a fast-paced plot that will keep you in it's hands until you have finished it. I cannot wait for The Rise of Nine when it is released in August. The characters were brilliant especially Marina, I liked her spirit. Six was okay and Sam was great, John didn't appeal to me as much as before but still was pretty good. I definitely recommend it to the people who enjoyed and loved I Am Number Four.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account