Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by mark of west virginia

Book title and author: Paul Zindel

Title of review: The Pig man

Number of stars (1 to 5): 4

The Pig man is the book that I read  I thought that I was not going to like it but I  gess that I though wrong it was an ok book so let me tell you what I though about this pig man book.

The book was about a lot of the main people in the story. The book was good in some parts. The parts when they met new people it really newer got boring the people in the book where cool. There was some parts that took a while to reed till I under stood the book. The book I though it was not boring at all.

The book I thought was good in some chapters because people really did not get in to trouble like I thought they would. And some of the book was vary good over all. The story never got boring. I was thinking that it was going to be a boring novel . But it was not

I thought that the book was going to be the most boring book because it looked long and boring .But I liked the book a lot it was good. I though when the teacher asked us to read it that it was going to be boring .

I though the book was a good book. Overall  the novel or book is vary good at first I was thinking it was going to be boring but it was not. It is a wary good book well I liked it.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account