N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by christina WV

In the book The Pigman there are these two kids named Lorraine and John. John was known as the bathroom bomber when he started Franklin High School. The reason they would call him that is because he used to make paper bombs and put them in the toilets, but now hes in 10th grade and he doesnt do that anymore.

John and Lorraine play phone pranks with some of there friends. One night they played this game and it was Lorraines turn she went through the phone book and picked out Mr.Pignati. Mr.Pignati is a nice old man. Lorraine told him over the phone that she had a charity called the L & J Fund and wanted Mr.Pignati to donate ten dollars. Mr.Pignati accepted that and said come over to my house and I will give you ten dollars.

Mr.Pignati took John and Lorraine to the zoo to meet Bobo the monkey. Mr.Pignati took them to the store and said they could get what ever they wanted. A couple of days after that they were playing in Mr.Pignati house and they were roller skating and John went up the stairs and Mr.Pignati went up and tried to catch him but then he started having a heart attack. They took him to the hospital.

While Mr.Pignati was in the hospital John and Lorraine through a party and almost everybody came then Norton a bad kid came to the party and was trying to steal stuff from Mr.Pignati house John came up there and saw what he did and Norton through a punch at him. Lorraine was down stairs when all of this was happening and these people went back into this room where Mr.Pignati collected his pigs and broke al lot of them. Then Mr.Pignati came home a day early he opened the door and looked horrified.

I thought it was an interesting book. It kept you interested I never got bored with it. It was a good book.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account