N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by tannah

The character are pig man, John ,Lorraine the setting is in school and in the daytime .john does not like school the story point of view is second person point of view the main character are the pig man and john Lorraine the pig man is helpful john is helpful and peaceful . Lorraine is peaceful  The major conflict was they went to school and they did not want to go because of the pig man was the big guy at the school and they thought that he was going to hurt them they do solve the problem in the story.
The role Mr. pignati play in helping them to solve there problem in the way. The problem are in the book . they have a lot of problem in the road they help them in school. With all the problem they in the school they work with him so they can work with all the problem in the school life
John and Lorraine problem are not solved the pig man help them in the story too solve all the problem in the story. The novel leave the reading feeling what is going to happen to me it was not knowing what will have in the book you will have to read to know what will in the book the Pig man
I like the books It make me felling like I will not know what will be like. Think was a good book
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account