N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Marilyn from West Virginia

This story is one of the best Ive ever read, it keeps you guessing and is a thriller till the end. I recommend this book to any person who is interested in something worth reading. In the story there are two teens John and Lorraine (one who doesnt care and one that cares a little bit more).

In the beginning of the story John and Lorraine meet after school to go to a friends house like always after dealing with there parents, and pull out the phone book. Todays Lorraines day to choose a name out of the book, when she does it is a man by the name of Mr. Angelo Pignati, this is were the story begins.  Throughout the story the characters go through a lot of troubled times but in the end John and Lorraine feel emptier then ever when something happens to the pigman.

At first I thought the end was going to be a happy story but it instead left me crying when I was done reading it. So the story goes on and John and Lorraine are in for a few surprises when one day they come over and things go wrong. The Pigman and the two of them are playing around and suddenly there calling 911 and he ends up in the hospital, hes ok but when he comes home, lets just say he isnt very he isnt very happy.

In the end everything seems to fall apart but if you want to know how the story ends youll have to read the book to find out if you think its happy or sad.

This story is an intense sense of happiness, sadness, and, loneliness, the author Paul Zindel new what he was writing. I thought the book was one of the best Ive ever read, and the characters fit there parts like it actually happened in real life. I hope that you get the chance to read such a good book.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account