Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by jake wv

Book title and author: The Pigman by Paul Zindel

Title of review:

Number of stars (1 to 5):3

This is the story called the Pigman by Paul Zindel.This book is about two sophomores who meet this old man who lives alone and collects pigs and likes strange food over a telephone game. John who is know as the bathroom bomber because he use to set of bombs in the bathroom and Lorraine who is the quiet type of girl. But what they dont know is when Mr.Pignati thinks that they are a charity he invites them over to give them a donation. But Lorraine does not think it is a good idea till John talks her into it.

After they meet the Pigman they become great friends and the next day the Mr. Pignati invite them to the zoo where he shows them Bobo a baboon that he feeds every day and from then on they are over at Mr. Pignati house every day. All till the Mr. Pignati had heartache and was rush to the hospital. When they visit Mr. Pignati he say to watch the house for him and feed Bobo. When John talks Lorraine into having a party nothing really breaks till Norton finds out and when John discoveries Norton steal Mr.Pignati stuff Norton runs out the back door breaking all of Mr. Pignati pigs. Then Mr. Pignati surprising come home early and orders every one out of the house. John and Lorraine was token home by the cops. The next day when they try to get in touch with Mr. Pignati and ask him to go to the zoo.

I thought the book was good not really my kind of book but it was very interesting I think it is a book worth reading and one that should be recognized. Also it gives a good lesson on life.

This is a good book about how a nice old man who they thought might have been a weirdo and starts a good friendship. Who spent his money on them like nobody has before and really cares about them. And teaches them a good lesson about it how you make your life.

I really think everyone should read this book. I really like it and think it teaches a great lesson about life. And how you should respect older people and the lesson they have to share. Also I think more people should do tech step because it is very simple to use.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account