N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jordan in WV

My book review is on The Pig man, originally written by Paul Zindel. The story had three main characters in the story; John, Lorraine, and Mr. Pignati. Each one of the characters has several conflicts throughout the story. The story in my opinion is a big suspension builder. It is like that in the whole story.

John and Lorraine is students in Franklin High School. John is a trouble maker. His freshman year he got the nickname Bathroom Bomber. He drinks and smokes Lorraine thinks it was because he watched his dad do it when he was younger. John wants to be an actor when he grows up. Lorraine is an intelligent girl. Her mother doesnt like her looks. She wants to be a psychiatrist when she grows up. Mr. Pignati is a retired electrician. He is very lonely man his wife is in California taking care of his sister. He collects glass pigs for a hobby.
     John and his friends including Lorraine have a prank call competition. Where you prank call someone and try to keep them on Where the phone the longest. That is how John band Lorraine got to know Mr. Pignati. Lorraine called him and told him that she was a representing a charity called the J & L Fund. Mr. Pignati offered ten bucks to them. John said ok and they went and visited him.

I kind of liked the story because it was pretty interesting. I think most people would like if they read it. The story is not that long thats why I was going to read it, and it was for school thing. Then it was a pretty good and I was really interested in it. 

This book was a pretty good book. If you read it you probably wont want to put it down. It really had a lot of suspense thats why it was swo interesting tyo me. the characters were good for the story, and it got your imagination running when you read it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account