N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Liz

This book is soooo incredible!! It's so hard to explain how great it was!! I love Charlie soo much and i wish i could be his friend this books is very sad. At a young age Charlie goes through something really terrible the loss of a dear friend, then when he enters high school he does not talk to anyone and has no friends but inside he is a really amazing person. He goes through many hardships, gains some great friends, goes through more hardships, but in the future you know things will be okay for him.

this book is amazingly written. steven chbosky is such a great writer, wish he wrote more great books just like this one i just love it so much i read it twice already and would read it again and again, it's that great. i even got a lot of my friends to read it. it's unfortunately very short, i really wish it didn't end so soon and that there were a sequel but there isn't. :( but oh well. recommend it to everyone!! it's great, well good for maybe 13 and above i read it when i was sixteen and it's just wow! great. please please, if you haven't read this book you have got to read it as soon as possible it's amazing you'll love it. The way it was written, in letters to some anonymous person, the characters, charlie's great personality, the story, everything is just amazing!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account