Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Paladin Prophesy keeps you on the edge of your seat! Fans of I am Number Four and The Bourne Identity will be fans of The Paladin Prophesy. Right from the very beginning the action draws you into the book. You instantly feel a connection to Will and want to take the journey with him. Although there is a paranormal theme running through the book, Will and his friends are realistic and honest. All of Will's friends come from different backgrounds and have different personalities. They deal with bullies, school stresses, and trying to figure out how to overcome challenges. There just happens to be one more huge thing looming over their heads - a prophesy they know nothing about and until they figure out what is going on their lives are in danger.

Mark Frost weaves in suspense flawlessly. The story is easy to follow and the plot twists keep the story moving. There are also a few laugh out loud moments. It is this wide mixture of suspense, humor, and a mix genre of paranormal, adventure that will appeal to all different types of readers,

This is definitely a must read for any middle schooler or young adult reader for the fall. I can't wait to put this on my classroom shelf.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account