Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I had remembered hearing about how great the movie was and I had decided to get the book. I absolutely adored it. It was such a memorable book, from the plot, ending, characters. It was just so beautiful to see a real life fairy tale unwind. For every chapter you read, you get more and more interested in the book and Nicholas Sparks does an amazing job of adding that tiny bit of drama, yet not making it too dramatic. It was one of the best books that I've ever read and even though it was a bit mature for my age, I felt like the love was the most important part and theme throughout this entire story. I wouldn't hold back on recommending the book to anyone.

"The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks was about the life of Noah and Allie and where they first meet in their hometown. They're both only in their teens at this point, but they've already madly fallen in love with each other. However, her parents are rich snobs who don't see anything good about Noah and force them to break up. Her parents don't see anything but young love from this relationship. After the two go their separate ways, Allie becomes engaged, while Noah is still trying to find a way to get back Allie. When Allie comes back to see Noah, will they find their way back together? Are their feelings gone? The themes that showed through in the book were love and definitely withstanding love and it really is a must read.

You must get this book! My heart melted while reading it. You can feel the emotions and I frankly have yet to find an actual book that can communicate feelings as vividly as Nicholas Sparks had. The way Nicholas Sparks writes is like an exact romantic and I love love. I felt like this book might have toyed with your emotions just a little bit, but it was okay because it was actually enjoyable. The themes of happiness, sadness, love, and faith really do come to show with the fate of these characters. I would recommend this to anyone 13 or older, but there are some mature scenes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account