Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Great book. You should read it.
Good Points
The City of Bones, written by Cassandra Clare, is a book drowned in secrets, mysteries and surprising unexpected twists. This book will bring you into a whole other world where darkness lurks around every corner, where demons and warlocks exist. Where dark secrets of the past are discovered and surprising betrays at any moment. The City of Bones combines a world of fantasy with our modern day world. In this book, everyone hides their true identity behind a false mask. Every one has a secret. That’s what makes this book so compelling and mysterious.
The characters in The City of Bones all change as time goes by. Everyone of them has a different personality and this creates diversity. Its amusing to read different personalities interacting with one another and each of their response to different events. The characters all use different ways to over come their conflicts. The characters in The City of Bones also develop a new interesting and unique characteristics as the story progresses. Its really fun to read as they change and it makes the book even more compelling.
This book is a fairly simple book that is easy to understand. It tells the story in a narrative point of view. I recommend this book to elementary students and middle school students. I give this book four stars. It is definitely a compelling and fun to read book but I marked off one star because I feel that the book is a little bit too simple as in the usage of the english language. But overall, its a great book to read.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account