N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Cassandra

City of bones, was the most, infuriating, upsetting, unable to put done book I have ever read.  I'm Not the one to go for the types of books that mys to fallen inlove people found that their siblings and not know how to un-tangle this problem.  But this is a book that i find i can never put it down, its really good, and heart pounding but yet very, upsetting. below is a summary of it.

A girl named Clary Fray, suddenly gets this sight, that she thought she never had, and sooner finds out that shes had it all along it was just under a spell by a high Warlock and her mother Jocelyn.  Clary fray's whole life changes after she meets the shadow hunters at a club in New York City.  She Goes from a girl that thought her father died before she was born, to  girl that finds out that she has a bother that she has fallen madly in love with, and has a evil father named Valentine.

Both of her parents are shadowhunters what makes her, full ShadowHunter herself. But later in the second book she finds that  she has special powers that no other shadowhunter knew a shadowhunter could have.  And finds that its alot harder to get out of love when you see your long lost brother everyday, looking as hot as he does. 

Spolier: beware.
( i think that they are not sibilings, becuase this is Valentine their talking about, they say he is so charming you'll never know a lie from the truth.)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account