Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this book.

Clary is just this normal girl who discovers she was born to be a demon-hunter and gets sucked into a world of supernatural adventure.

The first thing I love about this book is that it is quick-paced and full of minor cliffhangers and action. You are never bored and you keep wanting to read on. The cliffhangers give you a constant feeling of shock (the good kind).

The second thing is the characters. They are well-written and you really come to know and love them during the book.

Third is of course the humor. The book is full of it, especially Jace is really funny. I have laughed so hard because of this book, my family thought I had gone mad.

Fourth is the amazing descriptions of the Shadowhunter world. The writer gives a beautiful and detailed view of every new location, which makes it easy to dive in to the world.

I would definitely recommend everyone to read this book. It has action, romance, humor, supernatural/fantasy stuff: the complete package.

I am really excited for the movie City of Bones. I hope it will do justice to the book.

http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl
Good Points
- Characters
- Plot
- Fantasy world
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account