Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
A quick read but really enjoyable! The characters are believable and the boys are just WOW. It seems a little more grown up to me then some young adult books I've read, which I love. The setting felt

real and seemed everyday life but with an awesome take on vampires. Where they aren't romantically sought after. They are the creatures that fill your nightmares.

So... Claire's enrolled in a college due to her academic achievements (she's something of a genius). She's 16, nearly 17, (which she LOVES to tell everyone, it reminds me of a five year old really). On her first day of school she already got herself on the bad side of the head mean girl, Morgan.

Claire decides she can't live in the dorms for fear Morgan and her friends will end up killing her so she goes looking for somewhere else to live. Upon finding the Glass House, she meets her roommates Shane (sexy), Michael (really sexy) and Eve.

Everything gets real complicated from there in Morganville and most people in the town are the creepy/insane side. Claire, soon comes to the realization that this town is full of vampires and with the help of her new roommates they will have to stick together to stay alive.

Also by the time you finish the first book, make sure you have the second one handy, the cliffhanger is epic!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account