Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book is a strange read that is slightly creepy and gory in some parts. I found it fascinating and was hooked from the first page to the last one. It is a deep mystery that has suspense and adventure that keeps you reading on. The idea of the maze like this is pretty smart, it is also unnerving for some people who don't like scary futuristic stories. I loved it because of that though, I love some gory stories set in the future because it gives me insight to what might actually happen.

The maze runner is about Thomas, who wakes up in an elevator with no memory of anything except his first name. When the lift opens, he finds himself in the Glade, an open expanse surrounded by giant stone walls. Every morning, the walls open into a giant maze that shifts ever time the door opens. At night, the doors are shut tight. Every 30 days, a new boy arrives, so Thomas is excepted. But the next day, a girl arrives, the first girl ever. But more surprising is the message she brings with her. Thomas might be more important than he thinks, only if he can unlock the secrets in his own mind.

The characters are great. They are described quite well and they are all very different. With their own personalities, this make the book even better. I thought the idea of a giant maze with dark secrets was really good. This book is such a great read and the next two are even better.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account