N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by BookBegger

Tomas woke up in a box, remembering nothing besides his own name. He finds himself in the Glade surrounded by the Gladers, who are boys that live in the Glade. For the past two years the Gladers have been searching the maze that surrounds them, trying to find an escape. No one knows why theyre there, they only know that they hate the Creators (the people who brought them there). Tomas was there for only a day when the box came up with another person, a girl. Not only has there never been two people come from the box in the same month, but there has never been a girl. Tomas was sent there for a reason. The girl has triggered something and the horrors of the maze are released to the Glade. What is happening? Who is Tomas? Is it the end of the Gladers?

The Maze Runner was amazing! I couldnt put the book down, James Dashner made the characters realistic with real emotions. At parts I was afraid for the Gladers, at the same time I was eager to keep reading. The plot was well thought and the writing was great.

Full of suspense, mystery, and adventure The Maze Runner will have you on edge the whole time.

For more reviews and book updates go to my blog, Books To Beg For. 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account