Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Iron Fey is back in this new amazing novel, The Lost Prince, and when I say amazing, I mean it. It sure does live up to all that was said about it, it was awesome. It was like coming home after a really time, and finding where you belong. Yes, I belong with these books, they are just unavoidable.

I must confess that I gave a lot of studying time up to read this book, it was so addictive. I love Kierran, he was just so, well, perfect. He reminds me more of Puck than Ash and Meghan, as he seemed much more like a prankster than a solemn Winter Prince or an Iron Queen. Maybe he stole all of Puck's charm, because Puck seemed much less playful, as he was telling Kierran and Ethan off, not having a laugh! Where have you gone Puck!?

I want to say I really liked Ethan, but he didn't work as well with as Meghan did, or even Ash. I didn't like his bad-boy act, and how he pushed everyone away. I understood why he did all that, but I just didn't like it, it seemed cruel. I know he had a nice personality inside, but he really needed to work on his outside. I thought that Kenzie was a great match though, they just worked.

This is another great book from Julie Kagawa, and you can hardly be disappointed with this amazing book.
Good Points
-Who doesn't love the Iron Fey!?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account