Review Detail

4.5 12
Another fantastic book in the Iron Fey series!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I'm a complete fan girl of the Iron Fey series (Hello Ash!), so when I heard there would be more coming out I was stoked! I'll be honest, I was a bit leery since The Lost Prince deals with Ethan, Meghan Chase's younger brother, as the main character. I was scared to not have the main characters be Meghan, Ash and Puck. However, I was worried for no reason and I'm so glad Julie Kagawa didn't let me down.

The young Ethan we knew in the first 3 books is grown up and now the main character! Like I said, I was a little leery, but my goodness, Ms. Kagawa has such an amazing way of writing that I hardly missed my beloved faerie *cough* Ash *cough* at all. I will say that Ash (and other beloved characters) may or may not make an appearance in this book. I wasn't quite sure where Ms. Kagawa would take the plot, but my goodness, it was so good! It all fit and didn't feel like a repeat of the first books, at all. There are some new fey in town stirring up some trouble and it's up to Ethan to figure out what's going on and try to put a stop to them. I love the direction this book went!

I'm so excited we get to see Ethan all grown up and read about his struggles and learn more about his character. What a fantastic book! I loved the new characters, as well as some characters I already knew. A must read for any Iron Fey series lover out there! I'm super excited for the next book!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account