Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Can you imagine if you lived in a place where animals could talk, and you could hear what everyone was thinking, ALL THE TIME?!

Well, for Todd Hewitt, this is a reality. Todd lives in Prentisstown, has a dog called Manchee, and has never seen a female. There are none in Prentisstown. Todd is very excited about becoming a man (on the New World, when you turn thirteen, after thirteen cycles of thirteen months, you become a man). But as his birthday approaches, Todd discovers that his whole life was constructed around a lie, and the history of Prentisstown goes deeper and darker than anyone would expect.

One day, Todd hears a hole in the Noise. A little later, he meets Viola, the first (but not the last) female he has ever met and... she has no 'noise'.

This book never gets boring, and this book is written so well, it seems almost as if you were there, experiencing everything they experience. You get to know these two main characters so well.

This book is very sad, but I love it so much! I was hooked from the very first sentence! I love how there is Todd narrating the story, it gives you a much better view of what is really going on.

The way the book is written is very fun (even though it is a sad story) and if your one of those people who can't stand spelling mistakes, I advise you to brace yourself! This book has a lot of spelling mistakes but that just makes it even better.

The Knife of Never Letting Go is the first in the trilogy of Chaos Walking.

SO, EVERYONE OUT THERE, GO AND READ THIS BOOK! IT IS AMAZING!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account