Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Kill Order takes place thirteen years prior to the initial time setting of The Maze Runner. This is before Thomas and the Glades, even before WICKED was created. This is the story of Mark and Alec and their group of survivors after the Sun Flares.

For readers looking to read more on Thomas, this might be an initial disappointment. But that shouldn't stop fans of the Maze Runner Series from skipping this prequel.

The story line is excellent. Although not what I expected, I enjoyed learning about the years that brought the world from what we know today to the world of the Glads. It puts a whole new perspective on the world Thomas and the Glades lived in. I came to understand the world they grew up in and what helped create their characters.

Mark and Alec are realistic and likable characters, it took me awhile to tear away my bias as I read.( I have to admit I really wanted to know more about the Gladers!) But once I got past it- the characters of The Kill Order are strong and resilient.

This is a must read for any Maze Runner Fan!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account