Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Damn. Damn. Damn. Why didn’t I read Catching Fire sooner? I did. Two years ago. But then I stopped after reading the first 5 chapters (I think) because the pacing was just slow for me. I’m glad that I picked it up again though. I. LOVE. IT. There’s way more suspense, actions, and Katniss-Peeta moments. I love it more than the first book which is good because it would suck if the first book is better than the second. It means the story is improving! Also, I love the love triangle in this trilogy. It just flows so well.

Catching Fire is divided up into three parts. You know what’s cool? Every time you turn the page, it got better and better. The first part was kind of slow for me. Maybe because there wasn’t that much action taking place. But man! When you get to the next two parts, there’s a bunch of twist that will leave you at the edge of your seat. Literally. There’s also a lot of creepy parts especially in the third part. I was reading this before I slept and it just totally freaked me out. I really hope the movie turns out really well.

I don’t know what else to say. This book left me speechless, sad, scared, happy, and I even highlighted my book because there were a lot of good quotes! I hate writing/highlighting in my books by the way. I read it in 3 days, stayed up till one in the morning. I swear you’ll get obsessed with it, and BEFORE you read it, make sure you get a copy of Mockingjay because after you read this book, you’ll want to jump on that one right away.
Good Points
EVERYTHING
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account